quaking in his boots
- feel afraid, be scaredHe was so afraid of the dog, that he was quaking in his boots.
quick on the draw
- quick to speak or shoot; get the drop onThink before you speak. Don't be so quick on the draw.
quit this place
- leave, go away from hereI'm bored. Let's quit this place. Let's get out of here.
quit while you're ahead
- quit before you begin to lose, don't push your luckIf he lets you have the car, don't ask for his credit card. Quit while you're ahead.
quite a few
- manyHe has quite a few videos at home.
- honestly; to be straightforwardQuite frankly, if it weren't for the extra benefits, I wouldn't want to work for this company.